Friday, October 19, 2007

a simple story

there were two people who were both unhappy in a relationship and they broke up. one went irrational at circumstances, the other learned that hatred for another helps to ease the pain.

I keep asking myself questions why and how come it ended this way? Is it really because of communication break down or maybe its something else. Did she always think that I was not the one for her? A thought of my unheard voice, its surprisingly simple I guess. Take the best opportunity you get to make the most of it. They call this somewhat an opportunistic view. It matters a great deal to people who think of it as a surprising comment made by democrats, for example, the simple fact that Al Gore won 22 states by a land slide, but a recount made him lose the presidential elections. Because by an opportunistic view of things ensured that we as humand beings only succeed when a question of doubt arises.

We see ourselves always as the victim of a situation, unsurprisingly we all make sure that its us who are the victims to our friends, family and loved ones. The simplicity of asking yourself what could I have done to better the situation. Is it because we ourselves do not understand such vague matters and do not question ourselves deep enough to see what’s really wrong?

I for one fall under such a category and it’s a beautiful thing I guess. Its one that doesn’t want answers nor more questions. Its different at the end of the day, because its not as simple as we all want. We just want to be new and happy in our lives. Nothing more nothing less we take pride in who we can become not in who we want to be for someone.

The most important thing of all, is knowing your mistakes and not knowing what to do at this point in time, is draining me. I want to be able in the same room with her, without feeling the way I do. I will start maybe this Saturday at a party, but we’ll see how it goes. I’ve been strong the last few days.

I just wish there was another way to mend a friendship, other than the usual routine of always having doubt when it comes to the other party. I don’t know. It’s a hard thing for me to move on, it always has. But one thing this lesson in life has taught me, is that I have a life, with my friends. Who indifferently as they are, all love the company of a good friend. Its nothing special, nothing magical, but something awesome enough for me to comprehend.

I’m no longer angry at the fact that I cannot fix this, nor try to make everything better. I’m finally happy where I am, single and happy, if you asked me this about six weeks ago. I wld have broken down completely and not be able to talk to you. Now I can say this and finally smile. Because if I was to meet another girl, I will not make the mistake of rushing into it anymore. People are more beautiful when they can keep to their word and truly cherish a friendship, no matter what circumstance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home