Sunday, October 21, 2007

1 mth and Six days. it makes for about 6 weeks.

things i've learnt as a result of this particular break up.

If someone promises you something, why do I associate that they’re irresponsible, they don’t care or they left me stranded, they always do this

Ppl have to deal with their own fears and own frustrations. Ppl need some feeling of positive meanings, not negative. Maybe I overload her with too many request, car accident, critical things that she has to deal with, maybe she’s doing something for me.

If I do that its bad, how I treat this person, will lead them to not want to associate with me. I lose the juice of the relationship.

Most people beat themselves up over things like that, why make them feel bad about it? A relationship is cultivation, not one that disassociate and reminding yourself of another person.

I have to lose the emotional scars, or at least start a clean slate with a person. Now does not associate with THEN.

To assume is an attack. It injures the relationship. Things may just be the way things are. A cigar is just a cigar. (sigment freud)

Relationship is about unity, its how we help each other, not how we punish each other (Jachin has done that by blowing up and throwing tandrums enough times at her, BECAUSE I ASSUMED)

I keep trying to be right about things, and that is not about love. People are human and make mistakes.

Negative reinforcement is what I’ve done wrong, I scream and I get unhappy when something is not done the way I want to. No one in the world responds to negative reinforcement. (that’s why my relationship failed) if you give a positive reinforcement, people respond better, for example, she always wants me to go to bed with her, I should be happy about it and tell her that I appreciate that she wants me to go to bed with her at the same time.

Life is not about doing what you have to do. Its about relationships, no success nor necessity is needed, if u cld spend 1 good hr then its all u need. And ur life wld be a success.

Purpose of a relationship : to share, to care, communicate, learn, to know, to understand, to experience things. To magnify the human experience.

When another person is happy, u’re happy! There’s a third power! 1+1 = 3

Most of us don’t know what we want.

The direct proportion of your relationship is the amount you can share with the person
Harmony is about the most important thing, the secret is how you get there, you live with them you associate with them in everyway possible. Relate to each other

And all of this, i've not been doing..... Can u imagine that? i held back so much because i associated with pain and different feelings when i was together with her. Not that she wld actually care to hear me out now. but these are the little things, which i realised about myself.

confused and hurt and misunderstood are the least of my worries this break up, its my inability to be a team player for her.

Let's hope whomever comes along, i do not repeat these STUPID mistakes and cherish and share with another person, in EVERY POSSIBLE way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home