Friday, August 03, 2007

Blog = BAD NEWS

i've figured that i'm an emotional person and it seems that i shld stop writing blogs. so today i announce my retirement. its not easy to have a blog. always having to explain myself about the things i write. its tiring, and today it seems i've upset somebody. and hence and so forth, i will announce to my retirement of writing blogs as of today. its no fun, when u cannot express yourself freely, i write because i want to, i write what's in my head. it doesn't necessarily have to apply to every aspect of my life, just certain parts. but i stop writing, because i've hurt the most important person to me. and that to me is a crime big enough to stop writing for good. so BYE BYE writing world. i'm just gonna stick to my accounting from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home