Thursday, July 27, 2006

the little comforts in life




jachin has a tendency to disappoint ppl who loves him. i agree i haven't been on my best behaviour, alcohol truely changes oneself. i become an over zealous person who wants to know everybody in sight. guess somethings nv do change.

since coming here, i've not talked to much ppl back home. i guess, its the whole concept that i'm starting a new life here and leaving people behind. Don't get me wrong, it isn't how it goes. but i sincerely do apologize for not being a "friend" to my friends back home.

Life's pretty good and awesome here. there are parties every week and drinking pretty much consists of all night activity. i'm glad i still have that special someone always in my mind who steers me to make sure i don't get out of hand. last night, i had too much to drink as usual and made a complete ass of myself. i don't think anyone likes me when i'm that smashed. so far, i've met aussies to sri lankians, americans, germans, norweigians, canadians. its pretty awesome. they're heaps friendly and they love just hanging out and drinking, nothing special but the company's great.

school starts in a couple of days, gonna start reading my text books and unit outlines tomorrow just to catch up on school stuff... i probably am going to be dumb going back to school after army. so let's see how that goes. SAY HI to MUFFIN AND MAGNUM AND MILO! hahahaha u can't really see milo.... he was hiding behind magnum. but they're jeremy lee's dogs. and they're gorgeous, makes me miss larlinka even more. i finally see the importance of having a pet. its hard to survive here without a dog panting arnd or nudging ur hand for a stroke. yea, but muffin makes me feel loved. i love all dogs. okay, i'm just ranting..... i'll end here and stop ur boredem. ciao babes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home