Saturday, July 15, 2006

settling in!

oh my god!!! i have to tell everybody this. i have a flat mate called MANGO! i'm serious..... at first, i saw her label her fridge shelves as MANGO. so i thought, how stupid, why wld anyone tell me that u're suppose to put mangos only on those shelves. then i realize, like a day later, my house mate's name is MANGO! and she's from CHINA!!! shhhhh... hahaha! okay, let's not be mean, i'm sure she has a perfectly great explaination why her name is actually mango.

anyway, if ppl want to write to me. u can do so by sending mail to me via post at


George James House

maybe i shouldn't give out my address...... i just realise how stupid that is.

its not that hard and letters and parcels are VERY WELCOMED! heh!
If u want my mobile number its on my msn already.
i live in a room 10 feet by 6 feet, haven't actually measured it, but it feels only that big. i share a toilet with KOH, my malaysian toilet mate. and i share a kitchen with another five ppl. of which..... i've only seen 2 other than my toilet mate. i LIVE WITH ASIANS. WHEN THEY COOK, U CAN DIE! apparently in china and srilanka and indonesia and malaysia, they don't use ventiliators and they TOTALLY STINK UP THE ENTIRE HOUSE! can die one u know.
so far, i haven't attempted to cook for myself, because its such a chore. i spend normal 30 dollars a day feeding myself. and its not cheap living here. i can safely say so. i don't think my daddy's 1200 will come in handy at all. its just not enough, not counting the bills nor the petrol expenses. scary! MONDAY, enrollment starts. waking up before eight and getting to the enrollment scheme thingy at 8.45 is not gonna be an easy task i'm pretty sure about that. kinda scared of failure now. don't wanna repeat my poly results in university.

Rugby, i know many ppl expect me to start playing rugby here. but i'm gonna wait till i have school going on to start rugby to see whether i can handle the work load. hell, i haven't even been to the gym since i left singapore. i'm lazier in australia, and so is everybody. met a couple of aussie ppl, lauren, adrienne, joe, cam, kate. met a singaporean dude, who's been a darling, edwin. another malaysian dude, john. and a maurician girl, val(something) i cannot remember. heh! sorry! i'm sure it'll come to me pretty soon. Living sort of a campus life now. kinda cool and kinda preppy if u ask me. i like life here, but its hella boring. Singapore has much more to do when it comes to after hours. but i do enjoy the weather the company and the food here alot better. comes at a cheaper price for my palete. oh well, basically, i don't know how well i'm settled into perth till school really starts. its been a relaxing 3 weeks in australia, nothing too rushed or nothing has to be push to completion in one day. thankfully. i'm glad i came so early. heh! i'm a slow worker but a rushed completor. u know what i mean.

okay, so basically, write to me my friends. if u don't have the time, jsut come onto msn and talk to me. i'm bored. heh! a desperate call for help. miss u guys and take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home